- Swimmer must touch the turn wall and finish wall with two
- Kick must be a symmetrical “frog kick” with toes turned
out during propulsive part of kick.Scissors kick or flutter kick result in a DQ.
- More than one stroke underwater with arms fully extended
at start or turn.
- Arm strokes past waist except on first stroke after start
- Head didn't break surface by conclusion of second arm pull
underwater after a start or turn.
- Swimmer must
touch the turn wall and finish wall with two hands
leg movement during kicks
- Arms don't break water surface during
- Non-simultaneous arm movement during recovery